Pages

Thursday 19 September 2013

Clothes and Jewellery Haul!

Hey everyone!

So recently I've been shopping a few times and collected some exciting purchases and I thought that I would share them with you!

So first up I went to Zara, one of my all time favourite shops, and got some gorgeous goodies! The first thing I got was this gorgeous floral skirt. I just loved the colours and cute pattern so I had to get it! Originally £15.99 it was reduced to £12.99 which I thought was a reasonable price for a good quality skirt. When I went to pay at the till I found out it was only £7.99 - what a bargain!

Zara Floral Skirt 

The next thing I got from Zara was another skirt, this one I absolutely love and have already worn it many times to my sixth form college. This skirt is based on one of Zara's summer best sellers , the skort. I love the monochrome houndstooth print and the skort-like pleats. Many of the skirts around in highstreet shops at the moment are all so similar and I just loved how different this little skirt was! It was fairly pricey at £25.99 however its great quality and I love it so much that I know that I will get plenty of wear out of it too!

Zara Houndstooth Skirt

I've been looking for a really good pair of blue jeans for a while now so when I saw that Topshop had a load of jeans in the sale I quickly snapped up a pair! There super soft, comfy and fit perfectly. They'll be great for summer and winter too and at only £15 they were amazing value too!

Topshop Moto Jamie Jeans

From Primark I got a few things including some really cute bunny pj's. I brought both the top and bottoms from the set because they were just too cute to resist! And at a price of £3.50 for the top and £5.00 for the bottoms they were so affordable too - you gotta love primark prices!

Primark Bunny Pyjamas

Also from Primark I brought some super high, black velour heels. A few weeks ago I saw some similar ones in Zara and loved them so much but didn't get them due to the hefty price tag. So when I saw these for just £16 I snapped them up in no time! 

Primark Heels

Finally on to jewellery! So from Primark I got some vintage style mint earrings, and a nautical-inspired statement necklace. The earrings were £1.50 and the necklace was only £3.00! From H&M I got another statement necklace in the sale for £2.99. This was the last one and had a gem missing but I just loved the colours so much and as it wasn't too expensive I decided to get it anyway. 

Primark Earrings and Necklace

     H&M Necklace


So that's it for my haul, I hope you liked it!

Alice







4 comments:

  1. I love the shoes, they don't look like they are from primark at all!
    Also I have nominated you for the Liebster Award, the questions I asked you and rules are on my blog:) > paulaelle.blogspot.co.uk .xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for nominating me! I've just answered you questions and put up my post :) xx

      Delete
  2. Congratulations i have nominated you for a Leibster Award!

    ReplyDelete